News & Events
You are here
Other News Stories about LLO
Wisconsin Public Radio News - Researchers Study Waves Under The Waters Of Lake Superior. Sam Kelly, principal investigator for the study and an assistant professor with the Large Lakes Observatory at the University of Minnesota-Duluth.
Byron A. Steinman, co-author: "Climate change drove population decline in New World before Europeans arrived."
- Jay Austin and Sam Kelly: Waves and Sound in Lake Superior
- Professor emeritus Robert Hecky received the Anderson-Everett award for service to the society
- Former PhD student Dan Titze received the Best Student Author award for a paper he published with his adviser Jay Austin.
- LLO is one of the participating organizations in NOAA's new "Cooperative Institute for Great Lakes Research"
- LLO is featured in the Spring edition of the Bridge.
- Chris Filstrup has coauthored an article published in Ecology and Evolution
- Byron Steinman has coauthored on a Nature Scientific Reports paper that came out yesterday and is getting press attention.
- Jay Austin answers in terms of ice and water for MPR News
- Jay Austin and Dan Titze article by Great Lakes Echo "Peering Beneath Great Lakes Ice"
- Steinman co-authors study linking paleoclimate to N. American population decline
- Bob Sterner interview on Fox 21 About Lake Superior Water Levels
- Bob Sterner wins ASLO's John H. Martin Award
- Ted Ozersky in the NY Times
- Jay Austin in the news
- Sam Kelly receives NSF funding
- Sam Kelly in MIT News
- Sergei Katsev in PNAS
- The Blue Heron in the news
- Sergei Katsev on Canyon Lake
- Jay Austin on MPR
- The RV Blue Heron in the Duluth Shipping News
- Johnson, Brown, Steinman, Halbur, Grosshuesch in Nature
- Local coverage of the Johnson et al. Nature paper
- Ozersky receives Sea Grant funding
- Steinman in The Environmental Monitor
- Sterner in C&E News
- The Mexidrill project going strong!