Swenson College Professional Advisors and Staff
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Montague Hall 107
[email protected] or 218-726-7585
Swenson College's professional advising staff assists with your questions from orientation to graduation. Advising is an important part of academic success. It allows you to build a relationship with an adviser and get answers to your questions about courses, majors, minors, careers, internships, study abroad programs, student activities, and anything else you may need to know. Visit our Advising and Registration Guide for registration and academic planning information.
Advising is Ongoing
Professional advisors in SCSE are ready to meet with you starting your first day at UMD, through graduation.
- By appointment
- Drop-in meeting in person
- Virtual appointment via Zoom
Current students Virtual drop-in meetings via Zoom
Meeting ID: 8920057030 & Passcode: SCSEadv1
- Monday 10 am - 12 am
- Tuesday 1 pm - 3 pm
- Wednesday 1 pm - 3 pm
- Thursday 10 am - 12 pm
*please check back for updated dates and times*
Student Individual Appointments (select links below to choose in person or zoom):
- Anna-Marie Zaidi (Advisor): amzaidi.appointments.umn.edu
- "G" Genia Lemonedes (Advisor): DrG.appointments.umn.edu
- Kevin Dunn (Advisor): kdunn.appointments.umn.edu
- Nawang Palkit (Advisor): nawang.appointments.umn.edu
- Michele Hatcher (Director): mhatcher.appointment calendar
Faculty Advised SCSE students:
Your advisor is listed in APAS or MyU. You can look up their contact information in their department's faculty directory. For links to each department, visit the SCSE homepage.
- New first-year students and transfer students not yet assigned a faculty advisor should set a time to meet with an SCSE professional advisor. Please use the links above.