You are here
Swenson College Professional Advisors and Staff
Monday – Friday, 9:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-726-7585
Swenson College's professional advising staff assists with your questions from orientation to graduation. Advising is an important part of academic success. It allows you to build a relationship with an adviser and get answers to your questions about courses, majors, minors, careers, internships, study abroad programs, student activities, and anything else you may need to know.
Virtual Advising is Ongoing
- Visit our Virtual Advising Guide for registration information.
Virtual Drop-In Advising:
Thursdays ( 2pm - 4pm ) Meeting ID: 892 005 7030 Passcode: SCSEadv1
Student Individual Appointments Via Zoom:
Students considering a change in major or college can schedule an appointment with:
Swenson College students assigned to an SCSE Professional Advisor can schedule an appointment with:
- Kate Meisner (Advisor): kmeisner.appointments.umn.edu
- Anna-Marie Zaidi (Advisor): amzaidi.appointments.umn.edu
- Kevin Dunn (Advisor): kdunn.appointments.umn.edu
Faculty Advised SCSE students:
Your advisor is listed in APAS or MyU. You can look up their contact information in their department's faculty directory. For links to each department, visit the SCSE homepage.
- New first year students and transfer students not yet assigned a faculty advisor should set a time to meet with a SCSE professional advisor. Please use the links above.