Field Trips for K-12 Classes and Non-profit Groups
Explore the wonders of the cosmos with a field trip to the planetarium!
- Your program will be one hour long and consists of 2 shows of your choice (list of shows here).
- The maximum capacity of the planetarium is 65 + 2 wheelchair spaces
- If your group is larger than this, we will need to split you into smaller groups.
- Bus drop off and parking information can be found here
- $3 per person (minimum of $30) - includes students and chaperones/teacher
- Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card the day of your visit
- Planetarium staff kindly request all guests wear a mask while in the planetarium
- Planetarium staff reserve the right to end a show early if attendees are being rude or disrespectful to staff or the other attendees.
- Shows will be canceled if attendees are more than 10 minutes late.
- In both cases above, there will be no refund issued.
If you have any questions, you can email us at: [email protected]
Requests for less than a week in advance may not be able to be accommodated.