You are here
The Marshall W. Alworth Planetarium is located on the University of Minnesota campus in Duluth, Minnesota. We're on the corner of College Street and University Drive. Metered parking is available in Lots A and B.
Parking is available at parking meters in Lots A and B. These meters are free on weekends and after 5:00pm on weekdays.
Parking is permitted (Free) in LOT B after 5:00 pm and all summer.
Directions from Interstate 35
- Exit #258 (21st Ave. East), go left.
- Follow 21st Ave. East up the hill about 1 mile.
- Take a right onto Woodland Ave.
- Take a left onto College St.
- Follow College St. to University Drive and turn right.
- The Planetarium is on your left (in parking lot A). However, PLEASE DO NOT park in parking lots A or B. They are for faculty or students with permits only. Please utilize the metered parking spots found in parking lots A and B. These meters are free on weekends and after 6:30pm on weekdays.
Find us on campus
The planetarium can be found right next to parking lot A on the UMD campus. It is located to the west of Marshall W. Alworth Hall and the Life Science building. An interactive map of the UMD campus is also available.
Contacting the Planetarium
To reach the Planetarium for show scheduling or questions, please use one of the following methods:
Planetarium email: email@example.com