You are here
We have been incredibly fortunate to garner support for this event from multiple partners.
Please note the following and join us in appreciating their dedication to our community and providing unique learning experiences to youth!
Laker Level $5,000+
The Office of Coastal Management, as well as NOAA, MNDNR, and Swenson College have dedicated major support to LSYS 2019.
This event was prepared by Swenson College of Science & Engineering using Federal funds under award NA16NOS4190119 from the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, as amended, administered by the Office for Coastal Management, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), U.S. Department of Commerce provided to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MNDNR) for Minnesota’s Lake Superior Coastal Program.
Sailboat Level $500-$1,999
- Conserve School
- Duluth Seaway Port Authority
- Duluth Superior Area Community Foundation - Hermantown Community Fund
- Friends of the Land of Keweenaw
- Great Lakes Aquarium
- Lake Superior Stewardship Initiative
- Lake Superior Watershed Partnership
- Michigan Tech U - Great Lakes Research Center
- Minnesota Department of Transportation District 1
- MNDOT Office of Public Engagement and Constituent Services
- MTU Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Swenson College of Science & Engineering
- UMD Stores
Kayaker Level $100-$499
- Copper Country Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Hawk Ridge
- Propeller Club of Duluth Superior
- UMD School of Fine Arts
Swimmer Level $0-$99