You are here
Electrical Engineering Department
The Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET.
Program Educational Objectives
Consistent with the mission of the University, the Duluth campus, and the College, the educational objectives of the Electrical Engineering program are to produce graduates who will ...
- Develop a productive career. [Public service, teaching and learning, career foundation mission]
- Advance knowledge in their field through technical innovations and research. [Research mission]
- Integrate the imparted ethical foundation, creative purpose, and technical knowledge into responsible citizenship. [Teaching and learning, liberal education mission]
- Contribute to the well-being of their community. [Public service, teaching and learning mission]
- Pursue life-long learning. [Teaching and learning, research mission]