You are here
Industrial Advisory Board
Civil Engineering Department
The Civil Engineering Industrial Advisory Board is made up of industry leaders in the region.
The board was established in 2008 when our department was just getting its start. It has been integral in developing and evaluating our curriculum to ensure we are serving the students and their future employers in the best way possible.
Current board members are:
- Paul Johnson (Chair), Meyer Borgman Johnson
- Bill Bennett, LHB Inc.
- Todd Campbell, MN Department of Transportation
- Tom Donofrio, Minnesota Power
- Jim Foldesi, St. Louis County Public Works
- Krysten Foster, Lake County Highway Department
- Scott Kyrola, Northland Constructors of Duluth
- Steve Marshik, Barr Engineering
- Diane Mathews, Western Lake Superior Sanitary District
- Cari Pedersen, City of Duluth
- Robert Wahlstrom, American Engineering Testing Inc.